A number of well-trained personnel in the Laboratory of Sirjan locomotive maintenance & repair Workshops, while using their technical knowledge and the latest equipment, conduct the following tests in order to verify accurate functions of our locomotives:
Water tests :
Determination of the ion
Determination of TDS
Determination of PH level
Determination of the Nitrite ion
Determination of the water hardness
Oil is considered to be the blood running through the veins of these machines, therefore, the following experiments are carefully conducted in the Laboratory of Sirjan locomotive maintenance & repair Workshops in order to measure the status and operational condition of our machinery.
- Measurement of eroded iron particles using CMN DC1.
- Measurement of the water and fuel pollution in the oil using FPNDC1.
- Measurement of Oil viscosity using VSNDC1.
- Measurement of water pollution level using TBNDC1.
- Microscopic evaluation of sediment excluder and determination of the extent and severity of erosion.